Digitization, a matter of bridging the strategy, the business, and the technology
For many years now, the business environment has changed considerably. In other words, the worldwide competition, the speed of the communications and the expectations of the consumers, have a huge impact on the enterprises. Above all, their day-to-day work is more complex and, in tough circumstances, more precarious.
In this context, the ability to run the business over the web, is certainly considered as one of the enterprises’ key challenges. Most of the time, this mainly depends on a fast modernization of the IT landscape. But such a change, also known as digital transformation, is not an easy journey. Indeed, it requires the management to connect permanently the IT systems with the business goals. For instance, this connection can be realized if the enterprise is able to:
- Firstly, improve the performances and the efficiency of these IT systems such as the software applications, the databases, the web services, etc.
- Secondly, invest in the people and in the systems that deliver value and provide the enterprise with a competitive advantage
- And finally, include business partners to offer a wider range of products and services
In conclusion, SABBE Services could help you to recharge the batteries of your enterprise. Concretely, the offering consists of several activities at the crossroads of the digital transformation and the enterprise architecture:
- the alignment of the business strategy and the IT landscape,
- the guidance in the creation of a documentation repository, and finally
- the online training sessions.
Rogers, David L. – The Digital Transformation Playbook – Columbia University Press 2016.
Bernard, Scott A. – An Introduction to Enterprise Architecture: Third Edition – AuthorHouse 2012