SABBE Services at a glance
SABBE Services is a family-run firm offering consultancy services and organizing professional trainings. Currently, the focus of the activities is mainly targeting the Enterprise Architecture and the Digital Transformation.
In July 2010, Ghislain and Olivier Sabbe founded the small enterprise. Initially, the commercial name was KNOWHAWK sprl. At that time, the company started several projects in the banking sector. The main objective was to improve banking web application.
Gradually, the consulting activities evolved towards the architecture and, as from 2013, they included the credit risk data platforms. The key role was to maintain the link between the business stakeholders and the IT teams in the context of data integration, transformation, reporting, and analytics.
In 2017, the activities of the company switched to the telecommunication industry, with the purpose to reinforce the team of Enterprise Architects. Finally, in 2021, SABBE Services SRL became the new commercial name in order to better highlight the family character of the organization.
Olivier Sabbe, founder
Consultant and Enterprise Architect
with 15 years of experience in IT
and Digital Transformation
Why select SABBE Services?
This value drives the consultant to be committed to meet your expectations:
- align with your business strategy
- contribute to the added value of your enterprise
- improve the customer, partner, and employee experience
- refer to the industry standards and architecture methodologies
- be organized at work and very well structured in the documentation
The Enterprise Architecture team is not isolated on an island. It is a active part of the organization that is constantly involved in many boards, committees, workshops, and meetings. The communication approach with the stakeholders must be respectful all the time:
- apply the principle “listen then speak”. The stakeholders’ opinion, knowledge and experience are the foundation of a good analysis.
- avoid conflicts, try to convince, and be factual
To remain efficient in a world where the change is the only constant and where the technologies’ evolution is fast and permanently, the consultant needs to:
- be flexible to work with several iterations, in an agile mode
- accept to review and rework the architecture plan when the strategy changed or when the business requires to do it
- follow regular trainings to learn or to update skills and knowledge